There are many SEO agencies and many SEO experts, but who are the SEO thought leaders in 2013? This article shows the results of an SEOMoz research project about this very topic. Search engine marketing is a must for anyone who wants to be found online through organic search. With such a need for good information, business owners often turn to the Internet to find the information they lack. Knowing where to get the most valuable, accurate and current information is vital. Thi list of SEO thought leaders in 2013 will help steer you in the right direction so you can take advantage of all search engine marketing has to offer.
1. SEOmoz Blog - SEOmoz has become the gold standard for SEO information and how-to articles. Its team of contributors offers an article per day to help expand your SEO knowledge.
2. Marketing Pilgrim - Andy Beal and his team of talented writers break search engine and internet marketing news and discuss major industry trends impacting marketers.
3. Search Engine Land - This is one of the best search engine blogs for in-depth news and analysis of the search marketing industry.
4. Search Engine Journal - From link building to the newest changes from Google, Search Engine Journal covers news and tactics related to the search engine marketing industry.
5. Search Engine Roundtable - For detailed discussion and explanations of the fine details of search engine marketing, Search Engine Roundtable has you covered.
6. SEO Book - For reviews of the newest SEO tools to analysis of search engine changes, check our SEO Book.
7. ReelSEO - ReelSEO is a resource for marketers looking to learn more about online video's impact on on search engine marketing.
8. Yoast - Yoast is a how-to focused blog that covers tactics for improving SEO as well as user experience for your website.
9. aimClear - The aimClear blog includes articles about a wide range of search marketing topics, including SEO and PPC.
10. Biznology - This blog discusses many SEO-related issues but has recently focused on content marketing and its connection to SEO.
11. Blue Glass Blog - The talented team over at Blue Glass discusses important industry issues as well as tools.
12. CanuckSEO - Jim Rudnick provides tips and tricks for improving search engine optimization as well as other search engine marketing related topics.
13. Daily SEO Tip - Are you a fan of sites that provide a tip per day? Then this might be the blog for you, offering tips and tricks to help support your search engine marketing strategies.
14. Distilled Blog - The team at Distilled provides insights and musings about the intersection of search and social media.
15. GeoLocalSEO - If local and mobile search is your interest, then the GeoLocalSEO blog is a resource you should check out for tips and tricks related to the local and mobile search industry.
16. Google Webmaster Central Blog - When working in the search marketing industry, you must know what the search engines are doing. Google's webmaster blog gives search marketers insights into the changes and updates to Google.
17. Graywolf's SEO Blog - Michael Gray shares SEO-related commentary and advice in his blog.
18. Industrial Search Engine Marketing - If you are a B2B company looking for search engine marketing guidance, then this is a great resource for you.
19. John Battelle's Search Blog - A co-founder of Wired magazine and a search engine marketing pioneer, Battelle's musings cover search and much more.
20. Junta42 Blog - Content marketing is critical to SEO success. The team at Junta42 shares insights and tips for successful content marketing.
21. Matt Cutts - Matt is Google's most famous search engine engineer who shares his thoughts and insights on search engine optimization.
We consider ourselves SEO experts but are humble enough not to include ourselves on this list. We stay curent with the best information using many of the sources we've listed above. For a no obligation consultation of your search engine marketing needs, give us a call today. We'll inform you about what works right now, as gleaned from both experience and from consulting the top SEO thought leaders for 2013.